The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
From: Earl Baugh <earl.baugh@gmail.com>
To: Jon Steinhart <jon@fourwinds.com>
Cc: TUHS@minnie.tuhs.org
Subject: Re: [TUHS] Spacewar at Bell Labs [ really paper tape readers and tangentially related things ]
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 03:05:16 -0500	[thread overview]

I thought the concern was about the fragility of the tape and the concern about running it thru a period reader. I was just thinking these two options would be safer on the tape.  That’s why I was suggesting them.  Just trying to be helpful .. all to familiar with the long project list :-)

Earl

Sent from my iPhone