An email to this list from ken, or quoting his email here, probably would help, as that could be cited. Additionally this should be mentioned on the talk page — it seems rather known that the acronyms may not be all that accurate. David > On Dec 22, 2015, at 8:59 PM, Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote: > > On Tuesday, 22 December 2015 at 20:11:54 -0500, John Cowan wrote: >> Greg 'groggy' Lehey scripsit: >> >>> Can we get ken to post the information here? Then we would have a >>> reference for the change. >> >> Internet-only source and a primary source at that. There's nothing >> you can do at this point. > > There are plenty of other examples of sources from the web. I suspect > that if Doug had revealed his identity in the commit, it might not > have been backed out. > > Greg > -- > Sent from my desktop computer. > Finger grog at FreeBSD.org for PGP public key. > See complete headers for address and phone numbers. > This message is digitally signed. If your Microsoft MUA reports > problems, please read http://tinyurl.com/broken-mua