The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] UNIX System Internals
@ 2019-04-20 19:00 Jon Steinhart
From: Jon Steinhart @ 2019-04-20 19:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tuhs

Don't know if this is of interest to anybody out there, but I was
just looking for something else in the basement and came across
two notebooks that look like a UNIX System Internals course.  Appears
to cover version 6, version 7, PWB, 32V, System III, and System V.
Has the Western Electric seal of disapproval on the front.

Jon

* [TUHS] UNIX System Internals
@ 2019-04-20 20:20 Norman Wilson
From: Norman Wilson @ 2019-04-20 20:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tuhs

I'd love to see this stuff.  Were I not so far away I'd offer
to scan them for you, but it shouldn't be hard to find someone
who can in the Bay Area.  (Attention USENIX Association, I
approve use of my membership dues to support this!)

Norman Wilson
Toronto ON

* Re: [TUHS] UNIX System Internals
@ 2019-04-20 22:42 Noel Chiappa
From: Noel Chiappa @ 2019-04-20 22:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tuhs; +Cc: jnc

    > From: Jon Steinhart

    > OK, well, how do we make this happen?

Is it bound or un-bound, and if the former, are you OK with unbinding it?

If the former, and 'no', we either need to rope in someone with one of those
special rigs for scanning books, or do it by hand.

If not, I have an auto-feed scanner, and volunteer to do it. How large are
the pages?

    Noel