How about rewinding a paper tape dump using the rewind button on an empty mag tape spool? Blake On Fri, Jul 1, 2022 at 8:38 AM Angus Robinson wrote: > The joy's of problem solving (and actually problem solving). > How to plugin Commodore 64's and zs spectrum to the TV. > 30k dialup speeds...... Figuring out how to dialup to the internet through > the banking system (maybe only in South Africa). Also figuring out how to > get linux/*BSD to dialup to the internet. > Coax cable networks (and the joy of figuring out that the reason why the > PC is not connecting to the network is the coax cable T piece is missing. > Kind Regards, > Angus Robinson > > > On Fri, Jul 1, 2022 at 3:20 PM Matthias Bruestle > wrote: > >> I know something! >> >> On Fri, Jul 01, 2022 at 04:05:30PM +0300, Ori Idan wrote: >> > > o why CTRL/S and CTRL/Q are used for flow control in a shell command >> > > line session >> > > >> > Also would be happy to know. >> >> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_flow_control >> >> But I don't know the answer to Ctrl-D. :( And also the bus error >> and maybe the segmentation fault if it hasn't to do with a segment >> register. >> >> Matthias >> >> -- >> When You Find Out Your Normal Daily Lifestyle Is Called Quarantine >> >