I use Linux on the desktop and Linux for my servers. Everything works perfectly. I used Mac for several years but drifted away for the following reasons: 1. Their hardware is the best in the business - but not at 3 times the price! 2. The don't make 17" laptops anymore. 3. OSX is great except for each place they drifted from Unix! 4. I don't like them, essentially, being in cohorts with MS against Linux. (They can compete with Windows in terms of quality, but they can't compete against the Linux price.) 5. I don't like the proprietary nature of their ecosystem. Blake McBride On Fri, Apr 20, 2018 at 5:44 AM, Cág wrote: > Dave Horsfall wrote: > > > I've often referred to Linux as "The Windows of the Unix world". > > I wonder what operating systems people on this list use. AIX? BSD > variants? Or maybe even IRIX? > > Also, OSX is "the Windows of the Unix world". > > -- > caóc > > -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: