I asked Brian if the interview would be recorded and made available to the public. Here's what he said: I think so. I was interviewed there in the same setting a few years ago and the video is on Youtube (which I hadn't known until searching for it just now): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dxTlU0CB8g On Fri, Apr 19, 2019 at 6:19 AM wrote: > Robert Swierczek wrote: > > > I will be making the pilgrimage from Virginia and would love to meet > > anyone who will be there. > > If "someone" could record the conversation between BWK & Ken and > make it available (YouTube or othrwise), that'd be really cool. :-) > > Thanks, > > Arnold >