I happen to know that Brian is very busy writing a book/memoir about early UNIX, coming out very soon. I suspect it is sucking up all his free time. On Fri, Oct 11, 2019 at 5:04 AM Ralph Corderoy wrote: > Hi Larry, > > > I miss Brian on this list. > > I too think it would be great if he was, but I suspect if he wanted to > be here, he would already be. He gets forwarded the odd list email by > some ex-colleagues that want his input on a bit of history and they feed > back his recollection. By not being here he probably gets a lot more done > with his time. :-) Especially with the recent influx of new subscribers > and the possible growth in number of emails and change in signal:noise. > > -- > Cheers, Ralph. >