The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] Dick Haight's one page essay on "You can't fool an honest programmer"
@ 2019-11-01 21:06 John Adams
From: John Adams @ 2019-11-01 21:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tuhs

Perhaps someone can help me locate a very humorous  short
essay from Dick Haight of PWB (I believe Dick was John Mashey's
boss at the time) work in Piscataway.  I had a paper copy that Dick
gave me that has long since disappeared in many office moves over
almost 50 years.

*John "Jack" Lossin Adams*
*LinkedIn CV <http://lnkd.in/_Q_w7p>* and on *Facebook
<http://facebook.com/John.Lossin.Adams>*

*If God is your Co-Pilot, you're sitting in the wrong seat!*

Veritas per Scientiam - NJIT motto

*We live at a time when emotions and feelings **count more than **truth,
and there *

*is a vast ignorance of science. - James Lovelock*

*Technology is dominated by two types of people: those who understand what *

*they **do not manage, and those who manage what they do not *
*understand. - Archibald Putt*

*We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in
which hardly *

*anyone knows anything about science and technology. - Carl Sagan*

*Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, *
*and I'm not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein*

* Re: [TUHS] Dick Haight's one page essay on "You can't fool an honest programmer"
@ 2019-11-02 22:13 ` John P. Linderman
From: John P. Linderman @ 2019-11-02 22:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: John Adams; +Cc: The Unix Heritage Society