On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 4:59 AM Paul Ruizendaal wrote: > For a while I have been searching for a 1982 tech report from CSRG: > > "TR/4 (Proposals for the Enhancement of Unix on the Vax)" > I certainly had it at one time, although its possible that was some of the paper I lost in the flood of a few years ago. I've added it a list of documents, I'm trying to find as something that is missing from the archives. This week at LCM+L I realized how much of my stuff has some value [they are missing a lot interesting stuff as Mary Ann pointed out], so my wife is thrilled to hear there is place for some of my archive to go. Now if I can find the time to sort through it.... Clem