On Fri, Feb 5, 2021 at 9:57 PM Will Senn wrote: > I did see mention a while back about a TOPS-10 typing tutor, not unix, but > in the spirit - surely there's some unix history around typing tutors. > Nah I just learned to push harder on the ASR-33 keys ;-) Funny, back-in-the-day, the local public HS had a typing class for the girls, which two of my sisters took. The all-male prep-school where my dad taught and my brothers and I all went, had nothing. But I had access to an ASR-33 and just migrated to it. To this day, my wife (who is a concert pianist/organist) can touch type but she is amazed at watching me with my 2, 3 or 4 finger style. Clem ᐧ