On Wed, Sep 1, 2021 at 10:21 AM Norman Wilson wrote: > Running TSO is like kicking a dead whale down the beach. > I definitely stand corrected on that, now that I recall it was pot shot at IBM, not DEC. > > Since scj is on this list, maybe he can confirm that part. > Very possible -- sound a little less like a Dennis quip than others from those days. > > DEC's diags were far from perfect, but they were a hell of a > lot better than the largely-nonexistent diags available for > modern Intel-architecture systems. I agree. > Give me XXDP, not just the Blue Screen of Death. > Right. ᐧ