The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
From: Clem Cole <clemc@ccc.com>
To: Noel Chiappa <jnc@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
Cc: tuhs@minnie.tuhs.org
Subject: Re: [TUHS] Old screen editors
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 09:37:28 -0400	[thread overview]

Check Paul Cantrell's VTECO - Video Teco Manual
<http://www.copters.com/teco.html> where has the sources here Video Teco
Sourceforge Masters <http://videoteco.sourceforge.net/>

Ward had a nice history here:  TecoEditor
<http://c2.com/wiki/remodel/?TecoEditor> - worth reading - there are some
wonderful quotes.   BTW I agree with Ward, while Ed Post was mostly right
in his "real Programmer' don't use Pascal" tome (also a classic read), but
real TECO users do know what typing their name will do ;-)