Don’t think it was put on line. It was a long time ago. I want to say 1998ish. On Tue, Mar 1, 2022 at 6:42 PM silas poulson wrote: > > On 1 Mar 2022, at 21:49, Clem Cole wrote: > > Btw Steve Walli gave a great USENIX talk on the whole softway/interix > > experience at some point. He had some choice comments which decorum > > will not allow me to repeat here. > > > Would you possibly link to talk? I’m having trouble finding recording of > it. > > Thanks, > Silas -- Sent from a handheld expect more typos than usual