The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
From: Clem Cole <clemc@ccc.com>
To: Dan Cross <crossd@gmail.com>
Cc: The Eunuchs Hysterical Society <tuhs@tuhs.org>
Subject: Re: [TUHS] Paper discussing Unix boot process?
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 11:36:33 -0400	[thread overview]

When I was at Tektronix in the late 70s, I was able to get my boss to buy
me (us - but for my desk) a copy of the original  (with the orange and red
covers for the two books - the commentary was in one and the sources in the
other but I have forgotten which was which).  However, my own (current)
photocopy was from CMU a few years before.   I left Tek and I have no idea
what happened to that new copy since Tek owned it (and I was not smart
enough at the time to re-duplicate it, so my current copy is a fading nth
generation one).  I must have handed the "real" one to the late Terry
Lawskodi, or maybe Larry Morandi or Steve Glaser (I'll have to ask Steve
and Larry if they know what became of the Tek copy).
ᐧ