On Wed, Jul 17, 2019 at 3:56 AM emanuel stiebler wrote: > On 2019-07-16 11:32, Jason Stevens wrote: > > > While this kernel does have mentions of multi processor support I > > haven’t quite figured out what models (if any) are supported > > Historically, the Mach MP work was done on an Encore system not Vaxen but I've forgotten which model and what the processor was. I wanted to say Encore used the NS 16032, but I'm not willing to go out on a limb on that thought. Bob Baron, Mike Accetta or Rich Rashid probably remembers. You might look at the code for Encore support, and that might give you a hint. FWIW: I've lost track of Bob who was at Pitt last time I knew, but Mike is still at Microsoft. I believe I heard Rich retired, but I'm not sure of that. Clem