Lars, I agree but, you can't get the distinct smell of machine oil without something like 'smell-a-vision ' Bill, I've had Cathode since it first released it to try to demonstrate to some the younger set a little what it was like. I set up a Wyse-60, an H19 and my Mac running Cathode and let them play on a my simh based PiDP-11 running v6. Clem On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 11:28 PM Lars Brinkhoff wrote: > William Corcoran wrote: > > I would love to see profiles created that match actual ttys. > > I would love it if they matched actual teletypes. But that's for > another program. >