The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] ACM opens up much of its archives
@ 2022-05-26 20:39 Douglas McIlroy
From: Douglas McIlroy @ 2022-05-26 20:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: TUHS main list

>> If you’re a *current* member of these societies then you should have good access to journal content.

>I believe this is true for ACM, but for IEEE not so much. You have to pay for a digital library membership _in addition to_ your standard membership

ACM is the same.  At $99/year membership is a bargain by ordinary
professional society standards. But they charge an additional $99 for
access to 21st-century Digital Library.content.

Doug

* [TUHS] ACM opens up much of its archives
@ 2022-05-24 23:29 arnold
From: arnold @ 2022-05-24 23:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tuhs

https://associationsnow.com/2022/05/the-way-things-were-why-open-access-to-the-a