Yes -- thank you. Dyslexia-r-me On Wed, Jan 12, 2022 at 3:49 AM wrote: > Clem Cole wrote: > > > Beyond base duplication, numerous companies published parts of them and > in > > particular parts if not all of the roff manual. For instance, a firm in > > Seattle called CSSC published a number of reference guides and use guides > > based on them > > You mean "SSC" - Specialized Systems Consultants. I did work for them > in the 90s and they started Linux Journal, for which I wrote a few articles > early on. The main guy there, Phil Hughes, was an interesting person. > After getting rich from LJ he dropped out and moved to Central or South > America. > > CSSC is the GNU project's reimplimentation of SCCS, to which, I believe, > Larry contributed. > > Arnold >