On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 2:36 PM, Larry McVoy wrote: > > The problem is I paid for the bits. Bits is bits. I paid for a rate, ​Amen brother... they must be made a common carrier. Just like a shipping contain is 'said to contain' - they don't get to peek inside. The bits are not theirs. They have one and only one job -- delivery them. Just like the electric company, needs to deliver electrons at some rate/force. They don't get to say I what I use them for. The bits coming in/going out are between me and the side I am communicating. They are carriers i.e. plumbing --- which of course they do not like. It means its a lot hard for them to differentiate themselves other than in service and price for delivery. Period. Clem​ -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: