No promises, but I did send him an email. On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 2:24 PM Seth J. Morabito wrote: > > Clem Cole writes: > > > Yes, it was a full Single System Image (SSI) system -- one of the > 3B4000's > > SW architects was Tom Bishop, whom I'm still in contact (he's in the > Austin > > these days). Those folk did a nice job. FWIW: When the 4000 project > was > > canceled in Indiana Hill, Tom joined us @ LCC to work on TNC. > > This is of course extremeley relevant to my interests as well. Since > I've gotten the 3B2/400 emulator pretty much finished up (MAU, NI, CTC, > and PORTS are all working now), I'm turning my attention to trying to > emulate other 3B2 models, starting with the /600 and /1000 WE32200 > systems. > > The 3B4000 is an entirely different beast, of course, but I've seen > precious little documentation about it. I'd love to hear more from Tom > Bishop's history at Indian Hill, if he's willing to share! > > -Seth > -- > Seth Morabito > Poulsbo, WA, USA > web@loomcom.com >