On Mon, Dec 31, 2018 at 10:05 AM wrote: > Yep, and notwithstanding split I/D, we switched to -n (410 magic) > read-only code space. > Agreed, that was pretty standard and used the sticky bit as needed. IIRC this was to help sharing, but I admit those bits in my brain had not been refreshed in years. > Of course, the kludge nargs() function didn’t work at all in split-I/D > mode unless you made a hack to the processor to change the behavior of MFPI. > Ah yes, I've forgotten that hack. Does simh or any of the other simulators support it? It would need to be an option of course. > > ᐧ