Sorry, I should have mentioned those too. I thought you were interested in something closer to the historical version. Truth be known, I have Gnu's version 1.11 installed on my Mac (as part of brew), however but I think they are 13 years old not 3 :-) On Wed, Dec 23, 2020 at 2:33 PM Richard Salz wrote: > I pulled copies from Clem's recommendation, > > > The DWB distribution from the Toolkit is not around to my knowledge, > but: https://minnie.tuhs.org/cgi-bin/utree.pl?file=V8/usr/src/cmd look > for the diction and style directories, which should be close. > > I got them to compile with modern C. Then I found that FSF has their own > rewrites.https://www.gnu.org/software/diction/ It's only three years > old, not 30. :) > > Just FYI. >