Thanks Robert, sorry for the error ;-) On Tue, Jul 9, 2019 at 9:27 PM Warren Toomey wrote: > On Tue, Jul 09, 2019 at 08:57:19PM -0400, Clem Cole wrote: > > Similarly, I have taken modern code and my careful use of the > > preprocessor be able to get it run on as far back as the 5th edition > > without real hacks. And with what Warren and Phil did we even got > > pseudo C to compile back on V0. > > Ah, I need to give credit where it's due here. Phil and I brought the V0 > system back. Robert Swierczek brought the B compiler back. > > Cheers, Warren >