The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] fortran compiler, in assembly, for pdp-11
@ 2017-03-07 17:34 ron minnich
From: ron minnich @ 2017-03-07 17:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

I spent a year or so working on this in 1977. I was wondering who wrote it.

Funny but: I once had a compile fail on Motorola's MPL compiler, which was
written in fortran. It had so many continued comment lines that the 16-bit
column number went negative, and I got a fairly obscure error.

Anyone remember who wrote it?