On Fri, Sep 17, 2021 at 12:04 PM Roland via TUHS wrote: > > There is a KT11B paging option that makes the PDP11/20 a 18 bit machine. > It looks a bit like the TC11 DECtape controller. I've got the schematics > from the internet. But I have no idea how it compares to the later MMU > units from the software perspective. > Love to see them and if you know where you found them. > The V1 work was for a PDP-7 and is before the first 11/20 was secured. > The point is that I think there is a hole in the the SW we have. > I just looked again at what Warren has -- it is the 11/20 assembler code that Dennis scanned. I have forgotten that we still had that. I wonder if it had the KS-11 stuff in it. I'll have to peek ᐧ