Greg, Andrew Hume mentioned it to the list on Jan 15 (Message-Id: < 09B601EA-DA27-4A5D-B373-E914760F05CF@humeweb.com>), as he was looking for a couple of email addresses for some of us that worked with David in past lives. That said, the family is asking any of us to add remembrances here: Benjamin's Park Memorial Chapel - Memorial Book FWIW: I participated in the live stream of the Graveside ceremony. His daughter did a super eulogy. I'm not sure if there is a replay available. Many of us that knew him, will miss him. Clem ᐧ On Wed, Jan 27, 2021 at 4:30 PM Greg A. Woods wrote: > Since nobody seems to have mentioned his passing yet, I thought I might. > > David Tilbrook died (from complications of COVID-19) in the early hours > of January 15, 2021. > > He had been in long term care in Toronto for just over a year. > > His web site remains up and running for now at http://qef.com/ though I > don't know for how long that may last. > > -- > Greg A. Woods > > Kelowna, BC +1 250 762-7675 RoboHack > Planix, Inc. Avoncote Farms >