Andrew, Thanks for letting us know. CCing TUHS as you did and BCCing a few others that may not monitor the list. FWIW: the graveside service was wonderful. His daughter Devin did a super job in her eulogy. That said, I am passing on a message from the family. For those of us that knew him and worked with him over the years, the family is asking for memories to be added here: Benjamin's Park Memorial Chapel - Memorial Book On Sat, Jan 16, 2021 at 4:36 AM Andrew Hume wrote: > umm, a correction; joe sent me another link for the funeral: > > Also I sent the wrong link, typical of me. Benjamin's Park Memorial > Chapel - Service Details > > > > On Jan 15, 2021, at 5:54 PM, Andrew Hume wrote: > > an urgent request: can someone please send me sam leaflet’s email address? > its needed for a funeral (dave tilbrook just died). > also, rob pike, can you send me your email please? > (these are for tilbrook’s son.) > > > ᐧ