Nelson - thank you. nice article. FYI: I just passed it on the number of the folks that had a bit to do with the 11 at DEC. On Mon, Mar 14, 2022 at 11:07 AM Ron Natalie wrote: > Amusingly, the picture at the top of the article is not of any real PDP-11. > Yep - I smiled like you did. > It's one of the PiDP-11 simulations. I've got one just like it sitting > on my desk here (running 2.9 bsd mocked up to look like an old JHU/BRL > UNIX). > I tend to leave mine running V7, but it can boot a number of systems. My PiDP-8 is running DOS-11, but admit I want to get that running TSS-8, but is has an issue I have not had the time to chance down.