It was written for the Cory 11/70 IIRC. It's on my 2BSD tape with a date of 2/17/80 - which should be on Warren's archives. If you can't find it send me email off list and I'll send it to you. Clem On Sun, Apr 24, 2022 at 11:28 AM ron minnich wrote: > can someone point me at the earliest version of whereis? I first saw > it in 4.1, but maybe it came sooner. Also, if you've got a link to man > pages, thanks in advance. > > I'm trying but failing to find it. My daughter says I suck at web > search, which, given where I work, is a bid sad :-) >