On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 3:29 PM Warner Losh wrote: > Yes. That's the first release of PWB. However, they took delivery of their > first PDP-11 in 1973, which is when the PWB efforts began > Hmmm... I'd believe the efforts start then, but the idea if going outside of that group was later. Mashey is the person to ask. Send me email off line and I'll introduce you. > as part of the BIS or BISP business unit (I have conflicting sources on > the exact name). > Yeah that sounds like something I remember. Ask Mash. > ᐧ