The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] Who designed SysV IPC?
@ 2021-07-24 18:36 Paul Ruizendaal via TUHS
From: Paul Ruizendaal via TUHS @ 2021-07-24 18:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: TUHS main list

Currently reading through IPC in CB Unix 3.0, Vr1-vax and SVr1-pdp11.

The IPC primitives in CB Unix (maus, event and msg) are quite different from those in SVr1 (although maus survives in SVr1-pdp11).

It made me wonder: is it still known who designed the IPC primitives for SysV?

* Re: [TUHS] Who designed SysV IPC?
@ 2021-07-24 19:41 ` Clem Cole
From: Clem Cole @ 2021-07-24 19:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul Ruizendaal; +Cc: TUHS main list