On Wed, May 26, 2021 at 3:45 AM Jason Stevens < jsteve@superglobalmegacorp.com> wrote: > It took me years of on and off to finally figure out what the heck a Tahoe > even was. > > > > Spoiler for anyone who wasn’t there when it happened it’s a Harris HCX-9. > Hmm - that may be a private label from Harris, but the Tahoe was the development name for the CCI Power 6/32 machine from Rochester, NY. There had been some level of desire by the Arpa steering committee to have CSRG work with something other than DEC as a reference. Since Bill had gone to Sun by then (from the outside looking at that point) there seemed like there was concern about looking too friendly to anyone manufacturer such as Sun to an extent has CSRG had been with DEC. What I don't know is if CSRG picked it or the Steering Committee did, I would >>guess<< the later. Clem ᐧ