s/Purdie/Purdue/ s/RST/RTS/ sigh... On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 1:15 PM Clem Cole wrote: > > > On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 1:09 PM John Cowan wrote: > >> Dennis's compiler AFAIK was never extended to anything but the PDP-11, >> both as host and target. >> > FWIW: I'm pretty sure that the Teletype Z80 compiler and I know my hacked > 68K compiler, used Dennis's V6+ compiler, not PCC as the base. I think a > couple of the microprocessor compilers that the Purdie folks created did > also. That said, the MIT RST folks suite for the Nu Machines used PCC and > those became the 'standard' which many of the 'JAWS' ports started. > > Clem >