The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
From: Clem Cole <clemc@ccc.com>
To: Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc: segaloco <segaloco@protonmail.com>,
	rob@atvetsystems.com,
	The Eunuchs Hysterical Society <tuhs@tuhs.org>
Subject: [TUHS] Re: AT&T UNIX PC (7300) Teardown and Restoration
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2023 15:53:20 -0500	[thread overview]

One more thing ... to be fair to Warner: I believe that adding the F/M
version of this: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B082VM3SJG
should create the traditional electro-mechanical version of a true RS-232C
with the board he suggested (and like him I have a few boxes of these
things in my basement).  I just used Amazon for reference, they used to be
sold by most computer stores.
ᐧ
ᐧ