On Fri, Sep 17, 2021 at 4:19 PM Noel Chiappa wrote: > I got the impression that the KS11 was more a 'base and bounds' kind of > thing. > Ditto. I was under the impression it was modeled after the KA10 scheme. I don't remember who told me that, probably somebody from CSS, but I have no idea whom. As I think you remember when you asked about it a while ago, I sent some probes to a few of folks from the 11 group but all of them disavowed any knowledge of it. One of the questions I always had was since M[TF]P[IDS] instructions were not created until the 40 and 45 class processors, how did Ken get the information to/fr the other address space. I >>think<< the KT has a funky memory window (that I never really looked into in any detail), I assume the KS must have done something similar. ᐧ