I don't know. I'll try to poke and ask. The engineer I used to work with at the Mill and later Intelligrated has retired (a lot of that with our generation). But I still know some of the execs at the former Intelligrated (now part of Honeywell), so I'll see if I can find out who owns that product these days. If I learn anything interesting, I'll pass it back. FWIW: BB is offering support: i.e.: https://blackberry.qnx.com/en/support claims such, but what does that mean? Clem ᐧ On Mon, Dec 12, 2022 at 11:04 AM Larry McVoy wrote: > On Mon, Dec 12, 2022 at 10:29:04AM -0500, Clem Cole wrote: > > On Mon, Dec 12, 2022 at 12:27 AM Andrew Warkentin > > wrote: > > > > > And yet, for some reason, QNX has had almost no influence on anything > > > > > Be careful with a statement like that. It's likely running in something > > in your car. and very likely to be running in something in the last > Boeing > > or Airbus-based flight you took, and it was used when Amazon made the > last > > delivery to you. It has long been popular in process control/materials > > handling/robotics/fly-by-wire systems. > > > > When a small, very lightweight UNIX-style programming API needed to be > > used, QNX was often a favorite. > > > Thanks for that Clem. One question though, all those companies want > support. Is there anyone still providing support? I see QNX.com is > a thing but is there an actual team of good people working on it? >