On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 1:09 PM John Cowan wrote: > Dennis's compiler AFAIK was never extended to anything but the PDP-11, > both as host and target. > FWIW: I'm pretty sure that the Teletype Z80 compiler and I know my hacked 68K compiler, used Dennis's V6+ compiler, not PCC as the base. I think a couple of the microprocessor compilers that the Purdie folks created did also. That said, the MIT RST folks suite for the Nu Machines used PCC and those became the 'standard' which many of the 'JAWS' ports started. Clem