The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
From: Gregg Levine <gregg.drwho8@gmail.com>
To: Robert Swierczek <rmswierczek@gmail.com>
Cc: The Eunuchs Hysterical Society <tuhs@tuhs.org>
Subject: Re: [TUHS] VCF East in May
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 21:52:34 -0400	[thread overview]

Hello!
Warren I do wish you could be as well. I'll be there. Robert, I'd very
much like to meet you there. I'll be there for the Saturday.

In my case it is hardware, working out the possibilities behind what
can be connected to the bus designs that a PDP-11 for example could
use.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8@gmail.com