Nice question, but I don't see the connection. -- Ori Idan CEO Helicon Books http://www.heliconbooks.com On Mon, Jan 2, 2023 at 10:37 PM Larry McVoy wrote: > The /bin/sh stuff made me think of an interview question I had for > engineers, > that a surprisingly few could pass: > > "Tell me about something you wrote that was entirely you, the docs, the > tests, the source, the installer, everything. It doesn't have to be a > big thing, but it has to have been successfully used by at least 10 > people who had no contact with you (other than to say thanks)." > > Most people fail this. I think the people who pass might look > positively on the v7 sh stuff. But who knows? >