On Thu, Jun 30, 2022 at 7:38 PM Paul Winalski wrote: > > o why a memory access violation is reported as "segmentation fault" or > "bus error", and the difference between the two > > o why CTRL/D is used to end a shell command line session I am not sure I know that, I'd be happy to know. > > o why CTRL/S and CTRL/Q are used for flow control in a shell command > line session > Also would be happy to know. > > o why an application memory dump after an application crash is called > a core file > > -Paul W. >