Alive by now. End of the year is coming, and dormant projects reborn suddenly as Lovecraftian creatures. So, I don't even see my email some days. And, on the other hand, I'm getting old. Have a good day, everybody. Cordiales saludos / Kind Regards. Gracias | Regards - Saludos | Greetings | Freundliche Grüße | Salutations -- *Sergio Pedraja* -- El vie, 24 nov 2023 a las 1:31, Warren Toomey via TUHS () escribió: > Just checking that the TUHS mailing list is still working. > It's been awfully quiet! > Cheers, Warren >