El mar., 5 nov. 2019 20:12, Kevin Bowling escribió: > It was used in academia although it did appear elsewhere for instance in > some PLC applications, for a long while some supertankers were running > PS/2s with Optio22 I/O boards to control pumps and whatnot. > It's available as diskette images on Internet from veras algo. But it can be installed and run mostly for cause of the advance in the virtualization applications, together with some specific efforts of investigation and testing. And yes, we used SCO for our PS/2 servers running Unix or Unix-like. No discussion, at least until some years after when I installed one RS/6000 server with AIX 3.2 Regards Sergio