*Great* Work, Seth. Congratulations. Hope to see a public release of all this more than appreciable work (3B2 and DMD emulators) soon. All the Best for you too. Regards - Saludos | Greetings | Freundliche Grüße | Salutations -- *Sergio Pedraja* http://www.linkedin.com/in/sergiopedraja ----- No crea todo lo que ve, ni crea que está viéndolo todo ----- "El estado de una Copia de Seguridad es desconocido hasta que intentas restaurarla" (- nixCraft) ----- El vie., 4 ene. 2019 a las 22:18, Seth J. Morabito () escribió: > > Hello folks, > > I realized I should mention this here on TUHS, since it is likely of > interest to at least some of you! > > I recently wrote a DMD 5620 emulator, currently available on Linux and > Macintosh, with Windows support coming soon. Here's a brief demo of the > Mac version: > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcSWqBmAMeY > > -- > Seth Morabito > Poulsbo, WA, USA > web@loomcom.com >