Agreed. And of course you have completely caught my attention about this... 8-) Cordiales saludos / Kind Regards. Gracias | Regards - Saludos | Greetings | Freundliche Grüße | Salutations -- *Sergio Pedraja* -- http://www.linkedin.com/in/sergiopedraja ----- El mar., 17 sept. 2019 a las 11:55, Warren Toomey () escribió: > I fear we're drifting a bit here and the S/N ratio is dropping a bit w.r.t > the actual history of Unix. Please no more on the relative merits of > version control systems or alternative text processing systems. > > So I'll try to distract you by saying this. I'm sitting on two artifacts > that have recently been given to me: > > + by two large organisations > + of great significance to Unix history > + who want me to keep "mum" about them > + as they are going to make announcements about them soon * > > and I am going slowly crazy as I wait for them to be offically released. > > Now you have a new topic to talk about :-) > > Cheers, Warren > > * for some definition of "soon" >