The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
From: spedraja@gmail.com (SPC)
Subject: [TUHS] Work I've done with a PDP-11 simulator
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 19:20:48 +0200	[thread overview]

Mmm... clearly a marginal case (derive it to another thread if you consider
it opportune), but... I got one PDP-11/23-PLUS without any kind of disk (by
now, I got one RL12 board plus one RL02 drive pending of cleaning and
arrangement)... I guess if could be possible to run V6 in this machine.
There's any kind of adaptation of this Unix version (or whatever) to run
under ?

Kind regards

Saludos | Greetings | Freundliche Grüße | Salutations
​
--
*Sergio Pedraja*