Ron, Trying to move a large number of source files from my Windows machine to the LSX simulation (or V6 simulation). This is a Unix forum, so I didn’t explicitly say in a Unix format, but that was implied, sorry. Paul On Mon, 1 Jun 2020 at 9:01 pm, Ronald Natalie wrote: > Eh? An RL is just a cartridge disk drive, not a format. It would > depend on what the operating system you are using wanted to put on it. > Similarly the RX is just a floppy drive. In my memory, there wasn’t > much UNIX use of these drives. The main reason the driver existed on the > VAX unices was to write the Console Floppy Disk in the 780 (which was in > RT-11 format). > > What are you trying to do? > > On Jun 1, 2020, at 6:18 AM, Paul Riley wrote: > > Team Unix, > > Is there a Windows or Linux utility to create a disk image in any of the > above formats, from a local folder tree? > > Paul > > *Paul Riley* > > Mo: +86 186 8227 8332 > Email: paul@rileyriot.com > > > -- *Paul Riley* Mo: +86 186 8227 8332 Email: paul@rileyriot.com