Hmm, 76 (hopefully), retired (hopefully), so won't care (hopefully). Unless retired & broke & can still concentrate (*somewhat doubtful, even now?!*) -- in which case a good opportunity for truly excessive overcharging to find & fix all those 32-bit time_t syscalls & re-retire rich, happy, and braindead... (*Hi Dave, from PTA/PTC days, btw; reminds me of SFA forms, ptcburp at Bond Uni Research Park*) On Thu, 31 Dec 2020, 15:20 Dave Horsfall, wrote: > As the new year is about to kick in (down-under anyway), it got me to > thinking (always dangerous): how many here will be around for it to pick > up the pieces that are no doubt still lying around? > > I'll be about the ripe old age of 85, so I may be around to see the > Imminent Death of the Internet (Film at 11). > > 2100? Forget it... Too bad, as "Revolt in 2100 (?)" is one of my > favourite Heinlein books. > > Others? > > -- Dave >