On Sat, Mar 6, 2021 at 5:06 PM Clem Cole wrote: > *And then a few weeks later I had a user population of about a dozen, most > of them friends, and I didn't want to screw up my embedded base. The rest, > sadly, is history.* > *— Stuart Feldman* > > Consequently, when he arrived at Google for his new job there, he was initially supplied with a keyboard from which the Tab key had been removed (at least according to various Googlers while I was there). John Cowan http://vrici.lojban.org/~cowan cowan@ccil.org The experiences of the past show that there has always been a discrepancy between plans and performance. --Emperor Hirohito, August 1945 ᐧ >