I attended CRWU in 1975-76 and programmed the 1108 (abs, alphabetic, arccos, arcsin, arctan) with punch cards so I am definitely interested if the material is still available. On Fri, Apr 7, 2023 at 2:00 PM Lars Brinkhoff wrote: > Hello, > > I received word from someone who went to Case Wester Reserve > Univsersity, and is willing to send early 1970s ephemera to someone > interested in going through it. The description is: > > "I've go stuff from my course work done on our Univac 1108/ChiOS system, > program listing, cpu code cards, etc." > > Any takers? > > Best regards, > Lars Brinkhoff >