On Thu, Sep 16, 2021 at 8:13 PM Al Kossow wrote: > When a young'un says something like this to snapshot the data in a > structure, > I'm convinced my title at CHM should be "20th Century Software Curator" > because it > took me an hour to figure out what that sentence even meant. > > "You specialize some template for the structures you want to be able to > save, and use a concept for a visitor to register members." > Y'know, the guy who invented that jargon is a younker of 70 (and from the Labs at that).